THE MAYER IRRIGATION TUNNEL
With the new Mayer Irrigation Tunnel WT 8000, we are taking a further step towards full automation of the entire planting process.
The irrigation tunnel waters both round and square pots with pinpoint accuracy as they pass through on a conveyor belt. Thanks to light barriers and adjustable water nozzles, maximum performance and efficiency is achieved with the irrigation tunnel. The amount of water can be adjusted individually thanks to our innovative touch screen control.
Due to the careful design, almost 100% of the water that is not absorbed by the plants is collected and reused. Of particular note is the removable side panel, which greatly simplifies cleaning of the machine. In addition, all contact surfaces are made of stainless steel.
The optional Mayer conveyor belt is available in various lengths and widths. On request, we can customize the conveyor belt according to your requirements.
The irrigation tunnel can easily be integrated as a module into a production line with potting machines.
Key Benefits and Features:
• Accurate irrigation of round and square pots
• Almost 100% of excess water is recycled
• Stand-alone and/or combinable with other machines
• 4 nozzles and light barriers for pots
• Water pressure is adjustable from 3 - 8 bar
• Removable side panel for better cleaning
• All contact surfaces made of stainless steel
• Individual settings thanks to modern touch screen
Machinery - model: Irrigation tunnel
Length/ width/ height: 200 / 92 / 190 cm
Weight: 210 Kg
Width of conveyor belt (L x W): As required (max. width: 400 mm)
Operating height: 95 cm
Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
Chassis with lockable swivel castor