Eco-Bb® is a biological insecticide that contains a natural spore-forming bacterium, Beauveria bassiana, which is effective against a range of common agricultural pests. It is a wettable powder formulation and is steadily being included in more and more IPM programs, achieving consistently good results. Eco-Bb® is user-friendly and easy to integrate into existing spray programs. It is target-specific with no effect on non-target beneficials.
The following are the general use instructions for Eco-Bb®:
- Eco-Bb® can be applied as a foliar spray or as a soil drench.
- For foliar application, mix 1-2 kg of Eco-Bb® per hectare in 200-400 liters of water and spray the solution uniformly on the plants.
- For soil application, mix 1-2 kg of Eco-Bb® per hectare in 200-400 liters of water and apply the solution to the soil around the plants.
- Apply Eco-Bb® at the first sign of disease or as a preventive measure.
- Repeat the application every 7-14 days or as needed.
- Do not apply Eco-Bb® during rain or when rain is expected within 2 hours.
- Do not apply Eco-Bb® to crops under stress from drought, heat, or other factors.
- Do not apply Eco-Bb® to crops that are intended for export to countries with zero tolerance for Beauveria bassiana residues.