Eco-77® is a biological fungicide that contains Trichoderma atroviride, a fungal inoculant for the protection of pruning wounds on grape vines against Eutypa, and against Botrytis on table grapes as well as greenhouse and tunnel tomatoes, cucumbers and onions.
It grows and colonizes surfaces of wounds and is highly compatible with a robust, UV-resistant strain.
The following are the general use instructions for Eco-77®:
- Eco-77® can be applied as a foliar spray or as a soil drench.
- For foliar application, mix 1-2 kg of Eco-77® per hectare in 200-400 liters of water and spray the solution uniformly on the plants.
- For soil application, mix 1-2 kg of Eco-77® per hectare in 200-400 liters of water and apply the solution to the soil around the plants.
- Apply Eco-77® at the first sign of disease or as a preventive measure.
- Repeat the application every 7-14 days or as needed.
- Do not apply Eco-77® during rain or when rain is expected within 2 hours.
- Do not apply Eco-77® to crops under stress from drought, heat, or other factors.
- Do not apply Eco-77® to crops that are intended for export to countries with zero tolerance for Trichoderma residues.