Nutrition for the vegetative growth phase. V12 Shoot is a unique blend of specific minerals, amino acids, vitamins and natural plant growth stimulants (e.g. kelp and Triacontanol) to be used in the vegetative growth phase of crops. V12 Shoot essentially assists with Bio stimulation of the initial growth phase – germination or bud burst.
Why use V12 Shoot?
- Supports vegetative growth and photosynthesis.
- Improves chlorophyll levels and photosynthesis.
- Protects against oxidative stress.
- Optimizes production capacity of the crop.
General Application Method
- Row crops (maize, wheat, etc.): 500 ml/ha applied at 3-4 leaf stage and repeated 28 days later
- Vegetables & small fruit: 500ml - 1L/ha applied 2 weeks after emergence/transplant and repeated 28 days later.
- Orchards & vines: 500ml - 1L/ha applied every 28 days during vegetative growth phase.
Contents: Triacontanol + Kelp + Nutrients
Application method: Foliar application
Crops: All crops
Formulation Type: Liquid
Standard Dosage: As per label